Our vision is to accelerate success through exceptional teaching and learning, innovation and partnerships.
- Established 1967
- Georgian is the first and only college in Canada designated a changemaker college by Ashoka U for our role as a leader in social innovation and changemaking in higher education
- One of the highest graduate employment rates among Ontario colleges
- 90.2% of our alumni found work within six months of graduation, well above the provincial average, which we’ve exceeded for more than 20 years (based on 2019-20 KPIs)
- When asked to rate how well the college has prepared Georgian grads, employers reported 100% satisfaction (2019-20 KPIs)
- Recognized leader in student work experience:
- Ontario’s #1 co-op college
- 6,200 employer partners
- Pioneer in co-op programs across the province with highest percentage of students enrolled in paid co-op work terms in the Ontario college system (based on OCAS 2019 fall enrolment figures)
- All programs emphasize practical, hands-on learning and most offer formal work-integrated opportunity-ranging from paid co-op terms to internships and field placements
- 87,000 alumni
- 13,000 full-time students, including 4,500 international students from 85 countries speaking more than 110 languages (as of March 2020 audit) . . .